The Ninja Kitchen System Pulse (BL201) is a high-powered food processor designed for making tasty smoothies, juice drinks and frozen drinks. It is equally adept at making kneading cookie and pizza dough.
In essence, what you get with this appliance is four appliances in one because this single appliance can do the job of up to four other kitchen utensils. All of your blending and dough kneading needs will be fully met with the Ninja Kitchen system pulse processor.
With its proprietary Ninja Total Crushing technology, this appliance helps users to form healthier eating habits with its powerful blades which swiftly pulverise any fruits and vegetables placed in it, thus presenting the user with fresh delicious smoothies and blended drinks within minutes.
This food processor will totally crush ice cubes and transform them into snow before your very eyes. It is simply incredible to behold.
Do you want to make some homemade pizza or pastries? The Nutri Ninja cups serve as processor bowls enabling you to quickly knead your dough to perfection.
Another cool functionality worth mentioning here is the nutrient & vitamin extraction utility which make it possible to prepare highly nutritious beverages with high fiber and vitamin content.
Like many other models of Ninja food processors, the blades of the processor are situated in the middle rather than at the base of the unit.
The Pulse technology feature of this device makes it even easier to use. The blending jar attachment is keyed into the base of the unit by turning it towards the left and once it is locked in, the user merely needs to tap it lightly for the unit to begin pulsing.
In order to blend your ingredients normally, simply press and hold on to the jar. Although, getting to know the right amount of pressure to apply might be a tricky at first but it becomes easier with time as you continue to use the appliance.
This machine operates with an impressive 550 watts which deliver well-blended and evenly-processed ingredients every single time. The Pulse Technology incorporated into this processor helps it to deliver a consistent performance.
Having so many great features in this appliance makes it a must-have for any kitchen for the fact that it is a great time saver. For instance, it can turn ice cubes to snow for your preferred drinks, make pizza, cookie and pastry dough, cut whole food ingredients into smaller bits, all within a matter of seconds!
This food processor was designed to be dishwasher-safe, so it goes without saying that cleaning it up after use will be an easy task. Right out of the box, the product package is filled with so many accessories which help the processor to carry out its many functions.
There is a 40-ounce bowl and a pulse system lid along with a blending blade and jar, cookie paddle, storage cover, recipe cookbook, user manual and so many others.
- Product Model Number: BL201
- Product Dimensions – 12.4 x 8 x 12 inches
- Product Weight – 8.1 pounds
- Product Shipping Weight – 8.6 pounds
- Colour – Black
- Power Rating (Wattage) – 550 Watts
- Capacity of Bowl- 40 ounces
- Dishwasher safe – Yes
- Accessories – Total Crushing Blades, Dough Paddle, Blending Jar
- Capacity of Ninja Cup – 16 ounces
- Number of Ninja Cups – Two
- Product Manufacturer’s Warranty – One year warranty
- It is a very versatile device as it can make smoothies, dough, salsa, juices, frozen treats etc.
- It is easy to keep the processor clean as it is dishwasher safe
- Comes with multiple jar options for different blending jobs
- The blending jars have an easy pouring spout through which the ingredients can be poured without the need to remove the blades of the processor
- It doesn’t perform too well with some leafy green vegetables
- It is a bit noisy when being operated
- It does not have variable speed options. Blending is done either by pulsing or in regular mode
The Ninja Kitchen System Pulse (BL201) is a nice gadget to have in the kitchen for all its time saving capabilities. It has pretty much blended everything I have thrown at it since I bought it over a year ago.
From personal experience, I can boldly say that this machine can match anything that its older counterpart, the Ninja Professional Blender, can do.